Thursday, May 28, 2009

GM Diet - Day 2

One more day on GM diet:-) I did not do a really good job today... But then I followed it more or less. I could have done a lot better.
What was I supposed to do today?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Day 2
All vegetables. You are encouraged to eat until you are stuffed with all the new and cooked vegetables of your choice. There is no limit on the account or type. Avoid oil and coconut while cooking vegetables. Have large boiled potato for breakfast.

Day 2
Starts with a fix complex carbohydrates in the form of a boiled potato. This is taken in the form of a boiled potato and taken in the morning to provide energy and balance. The rest of the day too consists of vegetables which are virtually calories free and provide essential nutrients and fibre.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Had loads of veggies today - Starting with that big potato! I had carrot, cabbage, brocolli, zuchini, cauliflower, ladies finger, peas, mushroom, onion, salad leaves, tomoto, tofu, capsicum, beans, knol khol, asparagus... Hmm...I had quiet a variety! I made some soup putting a lot of veggies. This may last for a few days. I had cooked tofu, another set of carrot and peas, and somes grilled mixed veggies. Had breakfast @ 9:00am, snack @ 11:30am, lunch @ 1:00pm, snack @ 5:00pm and dinner @ 9:00pm.

Now, how I goofed up - Today is Thursday! Ok, let me explain. Me and friend @ work go out to eat lunch on all Thursdays. We follow this practice religiously. Hence we went out today also. Decided to go to a nearby mall which has a salad bar called Trim. I chose pile your salad option. So far so good! I am piling salads, I piled something with chicken and another with egg too though a small portion... I cant say that I was unaware. But then, something happened to me and I ate it all...

Today our cook did not turn up and my husband decided on ordering pizza for dinner. He ordered a salad for me too. Salad came loaded with dressing. Though I tried avoiding as much dressing I could, but then you know how it will be. Two mishaps today. I will try to be better tomorrow:-)

Tomorrow is fruits and veggies again... I hope I fare decent marks tomorrow...

No comments: