Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Need a break!

Tired! I want a break from this stress! May be I am not sleeping too well. Lots and lots of demands from office as well as family. Cant compromise anywhere! Cant let anyone down! Am I the only one stuck in these kinds of problems... May be, May be not!

What I need is a distraction, may be a vacation! But, what to do, no vacation written in my fate for at least foreseeable future. Some other distraction needed... What can help? I tried reading and found some gems.. Loved a poem called "Summer Rain" by Deepa.
http://deepaspoems.blogspot.com/2011/02/summer-rain.html

That also couldn't distract me for long...What now? Is it too late to cook something. May be something simple, something delicious... What would that be? Let me follow my whim! Till we meet again!

No comments: