Wednesday, June 3, 2009

GM Diet - Day 7

My last day on GM diet!! Cant tell you how happy I'm!
I am allowed to eat the below:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Day 7
Today your food intake will consist of 1 cup rice, fruit juice and the vegetables you care to consume.
Day 7
You may celebrate with champagne. You may also have white wine instead of champagne, but in al practical programs, and in all surveys done to measure the success of the program, General Motors employees have always preferred champagne to white wine.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Today was little difficult without non-veg. But then, the thought that it is the last day on diet, helped me survive. I did not have champagne or wine. I had rice and veggies.

I will also write my thoughts on the diet later. I am tired today:-(

No comments: